Stern Brothers is proud to support so many great community partners!
- Aids Foundation of Chicago
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Beyond Housing
- Boy Scouts of Missouri
- Children’s Mercy Hospital of Kansas City
- College Bound
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Food Outreach
- Gateway Greening
- Habitat for Humanity
- International Rett Syndrome Foundation
- Jericho Project
- KETC, PBS St. Louis
- KWMU, St. Louis Public Radio
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Mario Lemieux Foundation
- NAIA Champions of Character Foundation
- Nine Network, Public Television & Radio
- Oak Park Residence Corporation
- Operation Food Search
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Ronald McDonald House
- Women’s Foundation of Greater St. Louis
- Women’s Health Care
- YMCA of Kirkwood
We spend our office hours working to help build better communities with financial tools. It is always great to spend a few off hours literally helping build better communities.
We helped a community in Pagedale, MO with physical tools and elbow grease!
We sorted and packed all of these boxes!
Proud to sponsor The Jericho Project, successfully working
to eliminate homelessness!