Leaders of today’s healthcare institutions are constantly faced with decisions about how to best fund their large and ongoing capital requirements. Stern Brothers provides invaluable assistance by offering advice based on years of experience in designing and marketing bond issues that achieve optimal financial flexibility at the lowest cost of capital.
Our staff of investment bankers has the experience and knowledge to assist at every stage of a bond issue and have guided successful offerings for a wide variety of healthcare providers including teaching hospitals, proprietary hospitals, nursing homes, senior care facilities and special care facilities.
Stern Brothers Health Care Clients include:
- Health and Educational Facilities, State of Missouri
- North Carolina Medical Care Commission
- Michigan State Hospital Finance Authority
- Maine Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority
- Holmes (Florida) County Hospital Corporation
- Oak Valley (California) Hospital District
- Deaf Smith County Hospital District, Texas