In the course of our business, we help communities grow with financial advisory and tools. In our off hours, we give back to our communities by donating time and manpower.
Bringing positive change to the community in which we live and work.
At Stern, we’re passionate about giving back to our communities. With 10 offices across the country, our staff supports many organizations nationwide.
Our giving takes on many forms, from philanthropy to volunteerism to sharing expertise with non-profits. We believe that successful corporate citizenship is defined by investments of time and resources in community-based institutions and organizations.
Stern Brothers is proud to support so many great community partners!
- Children’s Hospital
- Evergreen Terrace Senior Program, New Jersey
- Food Outreach
- Financial Women’s Association College Mentoring
- Gateway Greening
- Habitat for Humanity
- International Rett Syndrome Foundation
- Jericho Project
- Monmouth Council of Girl Scouts
- Morehouse College
- Normandy High School
- Operation Food Search
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Ronald McDonald House
- St. Louis Ballet Company
- Vacations for Warriors
- Working in Support of Education (W!SE)