Equity Capital Markets
- Corporate Equity IPO and Secondary Syndicate participation:
- Our team members have participated as co-manager or syndicate member for securities issued by AT&T, Eaton Corp. and others.
- Stock Repurchase:
- Programs are directed by the client’s objectives (e.g., volume-weighted average price) and executed in compliance with SEC rule 10b-18. Our traders provide efficient and responsive order execution, excellent market color, two-way communication and reporting services for exchange-listed and over-the-counter securities.
- PIPE Offerings:
- Stern has served as placement agent for Private Investment in Public Equity which offer lower expenses than a public offering can can close and fund in seven to ten days.
- At-the-Market (ATM):
- Offerings provide an excellent means of raising measured amounts of equity capital over time by enabling a publicly-traded company to tap into the existing secondary market for its shares on an as-needed basis. ATMs can result in a lower cost of capital. The shares are sold at the prevailing market price with no warrants and no offering discount.
- Institutional Equity Desk
- Stern clients rely on us to deliver the full spectrum of components crucial for the best execution in today’s complex global environment.
- Our highly-skilled trading professionals provide a comprehensive, end-to-end experience for our clients.
- At Stern we employ a combination of built-in destinations and an expansive suite of the latest algorithms offered by leading providers worldwide, as well as real-time pricing, position management and customized pre- and post- trading reporting.
- Stern utilizes FIX-compliant order routing technologies that link to all major stock exchange liquidity centers, ECN platforms, floor brokers and market makers.
- Stern is leader in global institutional agency brokerage services executing and settling international securities in over 50 countries.
- We provide institutional investors with best-possible execution through high-touch, low-touch algorithmic trading and access to dark pools as well as pre- and post- trade analytics across developed, emerging and frontier markets.